Certain requirements must be met to be included in Viewer Rankings.
(1) Viewer Rankings
- Overall Viewer Category Rankings
Tap the crown icon on your Feed or on the broadcast screen to view.
- Viewer Item Rankings for each broadcaster
Can be viewed from the broadcaster’s profile.
Both of the following requirements must be met to be included in these Rankings:
- Must be a US user (agreed to the US Terms of Service).
- Must be a Pure Viewer.
Pure Viewers are viewers whose Rank for the previous day was below C1.
* Even if you were below C1 Rank, you may not be eligible for Pure Viewer status depending on the use of sub-accounts or other factors.
(2) Pure Viewer Requirements for Each Ranking Category
|Ranking||Pure Viewer Status|
|Daily||On target day|
|Weekly||During entire target week|
|Monthly||During entire target month|
|Total||At the time of posting|
* Users who were not Pure Viewers for the entire target period will not be included in Weekly or Monthly Rankings.