Pococha Age Limits
All users under the age of 18 are prohibited from using Pococha. Verify your age to broadcast or view Pococha by entering your date of birth on the age verification screen.
* Your date of birth is not shown to the public.
Age restrictions will be updated at midnight on your registered date of birth.
However, other restrictions will remain.
* If your age restrictions are not removed after midnight, try restarting the application.
Broadcasting and Purchases
Users 18 years old and older may broadcast and purchase Coins.
Individuals Under 18 Cannot Broadcast or Appear in Broadcasts
Individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited from using or appearing on Pococha. If an underaged person appears in a broadcast, we may suspend or terminate the Pococha account without notice. Parents should take extra care not to accidentally include their children in the broadcast (including breastfeeding, changing diapers, etc.).
Pococha has age restrictions to protect our users and minors.
Please make sure you register your age correctly.
If you are suspected of falsifying your age, we may suspend your account or ask you to provide proof of your age.
Examples of Prohibited Activities
- Falsifying your age to register or use Pococha.
- Children appearing in broadcasts and interacting with viewers by reading out their comments, etc.
- Users under 18 years of age broadcasting (even with adult supervision).
- Registering and transferring accounts to underage users.
- Knowingly interacting with or grooming an underage user.
Pococha values the safety and security of our users and the protection of minors. If you see any inappropriate behavior or encounter an underaged broadcaster, please report it by using the report function in the app.
Dealing with Violations
Both broadcasters and viewers may be subject to penalties such as warnings and account feature restrictions.
See What to Do in Case of Violations for more details.